Pest Control: An Expert Opinion
Pest control measures can be taken both personally or with the help of an expert
. Most of the people do not take pest control issues seriously. We look into it only when the trouble goes overboard. It is understandable because not many of us know the importance of pest control and the significance of taking preventive measures beforehand. So before we can talk about the steps to control pests let us know the importance of pest control
The importance of pest control measures:
- Rodent, flies, spiders, cockroaches, lizards and other similar insects are the ones covered under the list of pests that ruin the smooth functioning of the house.
- Rodents are the toughest of all because the presence of a rodent can bring in many other pests such as fleas, ticks, and mites.
- These pests can have a dangerous impact on the life of the inmates, causing deadly diseases such as dengue, malaria and other viral infections.
- Food hygiene, sanitary hygiene, and health regulation would just be words without the idea of pest control management.
Quick and simple steps to control pests:
- Using mint leaves: It is one of the easy and successful methods of controlling pests. Soak mint leaves in water and store them. Preserve them in bottles and spray them every now and then.
- Heating the soil: It is also known as soil solarization. The soil preserves the heat that we get during the day. It prevents these pests from strolling around peacefully during the night.
- Keep your environment clean: This the first step towards achieving a pest –free environment. Keeping the water bodies, dustbins, streets, pavements and park clean, can zero the breeding habit of pests.
- Keep things covered: Be it utensils or food it is important that you cover them up. Cover them with appropriate lids and prevent the pests from getting any closer.
- Natural remedy: A combination of mint leaves, basil leaves lime and vinegar can be used as repellents on the skin, this can keep the bugs away from attacking us.
Though initially people were scared that these pest control methods can have an impact on the residents of the house. But the truth is there is no such thing. Most of the steps adopted today involve natural procedures and techniques which prevent the spread of diseases and other discomforts among the residents of the house. Almost all of these pesticides are available in the local markets.Posted in Shopping